Our Happiness

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

First, i will thanks to Allah for everything that i took in the past, today and in the future

Allah gave me everything that make me always happy everyday

I have MOTHER that always love me so much since i born yet

She has taught me with love and rightness

I have FATHER that always take care of me although when i don't ask him to help me

I have two sister that always love and take care of me without talk so much

I had GRANDFATHER that always make me proud of his tenderness, kindness and braveness

I have GRANDMOTHER that always make me prous too of her honest and awareness

I also have a sweet home that i lived there for 23 years ago since i was born

I have a happy family with everything in my home

Not of the home size or the old furnitures

But we have a lot of story and a lovey dovey memories when lived together

I not sad at all

Not because bad attitude to us or worse blood-relationship that we have now

Coz we still have our happiness for lived together until now

I hope we will get another happiness in our new house

I care so much about what will happen to us in future with new neighbourhood and everything new

I believe we can be dealing to them of our best

So starting tomorrow, let's make today the happier than yesterday

And pray to Allah give us another happiness tomorrow

Keep Your SMILE ^_^

Don't be scared of bad people

Don't be scared of bad future

Don't be scared of something that you don't know

Because We have our God that The Merciful and The Gracious

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unintentional Supply

Essential of Love

Nasihat Rasulullah Kepada Fatimah