Unintentional Supply

Ohh men.. How bad i am?

So i will start to tell a story about what i feel in my study. Say it just a unintentional feeling.. haha.. (laughing)

One year after my graduation I started with my extend study and meet with very different people. Amazingly people up to very dangerous people in my framework.. haha..

The first time i met him in when we are in the same training, they called it nlp. He was called to give inspiration and motivation to us a newcomers same as him. Why must him to give a short speach? Because he's genius and brilliant guy with his capabilities and power to make his own unique and creative business. But i am sure his power is very strong and powerful self-motivation. From the start, i didn't see him in different way, just a simple to other.

The time flies and we already study almost one year. Feeling started grow. Of course i did not realize it from the start, but when i get his outstanding, confidence and brightful boy character, i think i like him..

I like him because his character that i didn't have all over in him. Inspiring from him, when my study friend and i studied in class, once in a while i glace at him unintentionally without my permission of my own, i glaced at him.. often.. *////* (blushing)

But i recognize that action is bad.. (crying)

The very bad part of this is.... He realize it!!!!!! oh God..
I want punish my own eyes to do this bad action. I made him realize with my action although i already hide it and doing it secretly..

Maybe this feeling isn't love because i never talk to him directly. I called myself as secret admire, but when he knew i should call myself as a guilty. I make a very bad mistake.. my sin was glaced him very often until he realized it..

Oh God.. now i am very nervous when he glace me back because he already know the reality about me. I start to stop my bad behaviour, but he already know. I hope he can control himself to prevent other feeling because of my own sin... (crying loud)

He is very capable and realible man. But he have his own life before until now. I didn't want to involve in between. I have my own pride and principle. Just called it admiration phase with my classmate when nobody know this.. hahaaha.. i repeated again, i do the secretly admiration.. not love, just admire him 'very much'

If you, woman reader, you will do the same with me i guess. Although he also have weakness but his self-effort was amazing and moved my intention to glace him very very often..

I wanna forgive to other person that undirectly involved because i made a sin that (_) will never forgive me, if (_) knew it and thanks to him for the brighter class ever because of your existence.. *////* (blushing again)

To be honest, i always find your existence because it give me a power to bring my self-confidence... Thank you for your influence, the inspirational classmate (bpe:readopposite).. haha..

Goodbye. I wish your business become the most huge and very famous, friend.. :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Essential of Love

Nasihat Rasulullah Kepada Fatimah