Essential of Love

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

My sister already married with a man..
Her relationship teach me undirectly 'how pure love occur'

I recognize that my perception of love was wrong. Breakdown framework about love that i believe before :
- Special attention and routine communication
- Flirting both man and woman
- Glacing
- Help with problem

But the very essential knowledge that i learnt that.. "He want to understand about our weakness and appreciate with his own way. Make it more lovely and bounding more their relation"

I should understand very ealy, because i pass bad phase about the badside of love first than the good one. I regret it.

My wish for my future husband :
"Let's learn together, i observe you and you also do so. So we can walk with the same ritheme with me to face every challege in our life, bismillah"

I want to feel comfortably love with you, my husband, because Allah accept it in our married life.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unintentional Supply

Nasihat Rasulullah Kepada Fatimah