More Fighting With Him


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Pecah lagi, selalu dan selalu
Our fight start when i planned to go to Bandung for children school registration test
I think and prepare for our trip
I also talk to him and ask for his advice

Our conversation went well in the beginning but why he always mention that i don't have a job, ALWAYS, it annoyed me so much
He always said that i didnt productive with my daily and do not anything much
I feel 50% he's right and he always remember me about that, to make make worse and angry
He suggested me to plan the fastest trip in Bandung because i didn't have much planned in Bandung.

Although, i miss my parents and sisters
I have been separated with them for more than 1 years
Why i have to shorten my planned to stayed in Bandung for about 2 weeks
But, i didn't reject his proposal and thinking

In Bandung, after my planned almost finished. He ask me to order ticket to Yogya faster, coz i don't have anymore plan

While i busy search for my ticket and forgot about my conversation with my mother-in-law about go to yogya together with her, so he can sent my her grand-childs to yogya with me

Again, his angriness come back. I know and recognize that i am too clumsy and short thinking about my decision. He angry, he mocking me to become so arrogant and carelessly.
Honestly, i want to obey his suggestion but in the end, he angry again cause my clumsyness

His angryness did not stop in that occasion. When We (me, my mother-in-law and my daughters came to yogya, he gave me cold shoulder. It break my heart. I was sad, annoyed, and angry.

I didn't optimism long time relationship will fit us well. Because when i separated with my spouse, me and him constantly made misunderstanding in conversation and close with argument

This week, i made a mistake again and he scolded me in children school. I didn't angry but i sad when he scholed me everywhere without deliberation. Because of that i chatted him angrily. He again angry and he started to stop talking and aswering me in next day.

I tried to be more obedient for two days, but i thought silence between us is wrong, so i started conversation but he again gave me cold shoulder. I don't think to tolerate this situation between us. I will ask to our God and ask Him to give me great patience

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unintentional Supply

Essential of Love

Nasihat Rasulullah Kepada Fatimah