Mari BerMIMPI

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

My friend said that his favourite author said,
"Have your own dream, because God will get"

So i want have a dream. The dream that i want to be.. just for me..

First i want to be talkative, confident, wise and optimism woman in speaking and decision making. I want to 'hold my self' to improve the other skill that i don't have before therefore i can be a usefull person for others

Second i want to be a wonderful wife for my husband, the man that i will love, trust and life together for reach our dream to go to Jannah. I will learn and study everything together with him, i will understand and he understand me too. Although we still young adult but we have motivation to improve ourself and develop social inviroment in the near our house soon. Because we want to be agent of change, insya Allah

Third, i want to be a entreupreneur and wonderfull mother. I want to be a first role model for my children and start the best knowledge to them

Fourth, i want to go to Mecca with my parents, my sisters and my husband. That is our dream, me and my mother. I hope Allah heard our dreams, insya Allah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Unintentional Supply

Essential of Love

The Pure Love